Tuesday 24 January 2012

daily products

(From left to right)
Moroccan oil- This is the best hair product I've ever used, it's not cheap, but it's worth every pennies!! My hair gets less tangled and is always super soft. I used to have really dry and dull hair and after I discovered this products I have to use it everyday!!

Kerastase softening essence for colour-treated hair- My hairdresser recommended this product for me and I decided to try it. It's not as good as Moroccan oil, but it does make your hair soft and at the same time it protects your hair if it is coloured. And it smells really good.

Lola by Marc Jacobs- I own at least 10 perfumes and this one is my favorite at the moment. I also love and own Stella by Stella McCartney and Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

Big Sexy Hair Hairspray- This is the hairspray that works best for me and it does a pretty good job at holding your hair in a wanted a position all day long.

Shiseido Brillant Bronze- I don't really like this product and it is really expensive for something that doesn't work very well, but I still use it, because it goes well with my bronzer and I don't want to waste it.

M.A.C Studio Moisture Fix- When I apply foundation in winter my makeup tends to cake, because of my dry skin. One of my friend recommended me this moisturizer and it does the job in less than one minute. You don't need to wait for your skin to get better before re-applying foundation, this cream hide our dry skin and moisturize it at the same time. It is a little bit pricey, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment